National Products Plus FAQs
What are the advantages of being a National Products Plus Cardholder?
As a National Products Plus Cardholder you have purchasing power from the convenience of your home. The National Products Plus Shopping Club offers a wide variety of brand name merchandise. Our Product Development team is constantly searching for new products to offer to our members. Currently, we offer over 17,000 products from over 400 brand name companies. Our 0% interest policy makes buying over time easy and affordable. We are continuously working to provide the best possible value for our National Products Plus Shopping Card Membership. Members regularly receive special offers on high quality items at great values. In addition, you may be invited to participate in low-cost, high value programs designed for our members.
Elite Cardholders enjoy additional benefits to enhance the value of their membership:
- Credit Care - Unlimited access to your personal credit report.
- Prescription Discount Plan - Up to a 40% discount on brand name and prescription drugs.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance - Roadside assistance 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
How can I make purchases with my National Products Plus Shopping Card?
As a National Products Plus Cardholder, you can place an order by Internet, telephone or mail. You may submit payment for the shipping and processing by electronic check draft, credit card, check or money order. The remaining balance will be placed on your National Products Plus Shopping Card Account. Here’s how to order:
- Select the order option. (Internet, Phone, or Mail)
- Internet - Click Here to Begin Shopping
- Phone - Call (800) 809-5994
- Mail To - National Products Plus
Attn: New Order Department
PO Box 282
Oliver, PA 15472
- Select the merchandise you want to order.
- Locate the amount due with the order. (Listed with the product description and photo.) Pennsylvania deliveries, please add applicable tax to the purchase price.
- Select a payment method. Payments may be remitted in the form of credit card, money order, personal check or electronic check draft. Please make check or money order payable to National Products Plus. When sending a check or money order, please list your 16-digit National Products Plus account number on the check/money order.
- Merchandise order will then be processed and typically shipped to you within two to four weeks, depending upon the payment method selected. Please allow up to six weeks for receipt of entire order.
What is the Auto Pay Program?
The Auto Pay program was designed with the convenience of our members in mind. After placing an order and showing an outstanding balance on your account, your minimum monthly payment of only 15% of your balance or $25, whichever is greater, will be automatically deducted from the checking or savings account utilized at the time of purchase. This ensures that your monthly payment is always on time, preventing you from ever having to pay a late fee.
Can my order be shipped to a P.O. Box?
For your protection, all standard size orders are shipped UPS. Thus, we cannot allow you to utilize a P.O. Box as your shipping address. Oversized items are shipped via Freight Company. When you select an oversized item, the website will prompt you to contact our Member Services Department to place an order and receive additional information on shipment.
What if I am not satisfied with one of my purchases?
Contact our Member Services Department immediately at (800) 809-5994, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. We will be happy to assist you resolve any difficulties you may have. National Products Plus Shopping Card Members are protected by a 30-day product return period on most purchases.
How often will I receive a billing statement?
Statements are mailed once a month. Statements will only be mailed if there is a balance due. Payment due date is the date in which your payment must be received in our office. We suggest mailing your payment 7 to 10 days prior to the due date to ensure a prompt payment record.
What is my minimum monthly payment?
Anytime you carry a balance on your card, the minimum monthly payment depends on the balance due. Your payment would be 15% of your outstanding balance or $25.00, whichever is greater.
What are the advantages of Credit Care?
The Credit Care program is an online credit management and monitoring service that provides weekly updated information on your credit history. The Credit Care program empowers consumers by helping them regain control of their personal information, while also letting them benefit from it. The growing suite of privacy and credit management tools let people understand, manage, and protect their personal information and restore their privacy—all in a simple, friendly, and secure environment.
Credit Care Includes:
Unlimited access to your credit report. Credit Insight gives unlimited online access to an easy-to-read summarized credit report updated weekly, and offers personalized analysis to help consumers improve their score.
Protects against identity theft and credit fraud with an advanced early-warning system. You will receive automatic email alerts to signs of fraud.
Offers valuable education on credit and privacy issues as well as personalized analysis and recommendations on how to improve your credit score. Provides identity theft victims guidance through the process of restoring their identity profiles and credit records.
Provides notification within 24 hours of critical changes in your credit report, including alerts to fraudulent activity, new accounts, late payments, and more. Key information on how to protect your credit and protect yourself from identity theft.
Identity Theft Insurance
Covers up to $20,000 in expenses for lost wages, legal defense fees and expenses, costs for refiling loan applications, costs for notarizing documents, long distance calls, and postage relating to the recovery process.
How do I access my Credit Care service?
- Register as a First Time User on the National Products Plus Shopping Club. Unless you have done so previously, enter your user name and password to log in to the site.
- Access to the Credit Care Service will then appear at the top of the home page, where you will continue by submitting the “Activate Now” button. If you have already activated the service, please continue by clicking the “Log In” button.
- Registration is completed when you have answered all questions provided on the application and you have created your own user name and password, for your own personal access.
Remember to fill out ALL required fields, to ensure proper access to the Credit Monitoring Service.
What are the advantages offered in the Elite Program?
This Card provides Elite Members additional programs to further utilize the benefits of their National Products Plus account.
The following programs are included:
- Credit Care Program provides unlimited access 24 hours/7 days a week to your personal credit file enabling you to know what potential creditors are going to see before you apply for new credit, along with automatic email alerts showing changes in your credit profile and updating you to any fraud alerts to your personal credit profile. Credit Care Members are also eligible for up to $20,000 of identity theft insurance.
- Emergency Roadside Assistance Plan provides members with roadside protection 365 days a year and 24 hours a day. This program covers everyone in your household. Use our “sign and drive” up to 3 times annually with no out of pocket expenses. Along with towing, tire changes, jumpstarts, lock out service, and fluid delivery, allowing you to drive with confidence.
- Prescription Discount Plan provides discounts of up to 40% on name brand and generic prescription drugs each time you show your National Products Plus Shopping Card at one of our many participating pharmacies. Over 50,000 pharmacies nationwide are included in the Prescription Discount Plan.
Where do I register my dependent information for the Prescription Discount Plan?
You will need to register as a “First Time User” on the National Products Plus Shopping Club. You can access the “My Account” section at the top of the home page. This section lists a number of activities you can select to view your account information and make payments. You can add dependents under the “Prescription Plan” listing by following the section prompts. Remember to accurately fill out all required fields for each dependent. Dependents must be 25 years of age or younger. Please feel free to contact Member Services if you require additional assistance.
What pharmacies accept my Prescription Discount Card?
There are over 50,000 pharmacies nationwide included in the Prescription Discount Plan. To locate a participating pharmacy near you, visit the website http://www.healthtrans.com/ or call toll free, 1-800-915-1103.
How do I use my Emergency Roadside Assistance Card?
For roadside service, call 1-866-809-7359. The information needed at the time of the emergency will be on your Roadside Assistance Card. You need to provide your producer code, the last 9 digits of your membership number and your plan letter.
What are the advantages of the Live Well Plan?
Live Well Members are provided additional benefits the whole family will use everyday.
Live Well Includes:
The Dental Program
Providing members savings of 15% to 50% on everything from general dentistry and cleanings, to root canals, crowns and orthodontia at over 66,000 available dental practices nationwide.
The Vision Plan
Providing members savings of 10% to 60% on eyeglasses, contacts, eye exams, and surgical procedures at over 12,000 eye care facilities nationwide.
The Prescription Plan
Providing members discounts of up to 50% on prescription drugs at over 42,000 participating pharmacies nationwide.
24 hour toll free Nurse Hotline
Access to experienced registered nurses providing general information and answering questions on all types of health concerns, medication usage and interaction.
The Chiropractic Plan
Providing free initial consultations and savings up to 50% on services at over 3000 participating Doctors of Chiropractic nationwide.
Also included in this multipart plan are five additional discount savings programs that include: Mail Order Prescription, Hearing Discount, Durable Medical Equipment Savings, Diabetes Discount Savings and an Over-The-Counter Discount Savings Program.
How do I view the National Products Plus Shopping Club, if I have forgotten my user name and password?
To maintain your privacy, we do not have access to your user name and password. You will need to re-register as a first time user, and select a new user name and password for your own personal access to your National Products Plus account.
How do I submit a request for additional products that I would like to see added to the National Products Plus Shopping Club?
You will need to register as a “First Time User” on the National Products Plus Shopping Club, unless you have already done so. Enter your user name and password to log into the site. You can access the “Request Products” section at the bottom of the page.
You may also contact our Member Services Department. Our Member Care agents would be happy to submit a request on your behalf. Please understand the request is not a guarantee that the item will be made available for purchase. Items on the website are selected on the basis of general desirability for our overall membership.
How often do you update your website with new products?
Our Merchandising Department frequently adds new product to our shopping club. We are constantly working to increase the variety and number of items available on the National Products Plus shopping site.
When does my National Products Plus Shopping Card expire?
Your National Products Plus Shopping Card will be active for 12 months from the date of issue, unless National Products Plus cancels the account due to delinquent payment, or the National Products Plus Cardholder requests the account be closed. Prior to expiration, you may be contacted with further account options.
How long will it take to receive merchandise?
Upon receipt and verification of your order at National Products Plus, merchandise should typically be shipped to you within 30 days, depending upon the down payment method selected and product availability. We must ask that you allow up to 30 days for delivery of the entire order. Please note: All products ordered may not arrive in the same package due to product availability and drop shipments direct from the manufacturer.